6 Jahre nach Lasek :(

Sehbeeinträchtigungen wie Halos (Lichthöfe), Glare (Blendung), Starburst, Kontrastverlust (Schleiersehen) und Trockene Augen nach LASIK, Femto-LASIK, LASEK, Epi-LASIK, PRK...

Moderator: Frankyboy

Antworten
AdamHarzuf
schaut sich noch um

6 Jahre nach Lasek :(

Beitrag von AdamHarzuf » 10.12.2019, 20:25

Hallo,
Ich werde hier auf Englisch schreiben, weil es mir so leichter ist, meinen Fall zu beschreiben.

I'm male, 38, living in Berlin. Since childhood with glasses/ contacts, and astigmatism in the right eye. At the age of 7 a stone hit my eye, which resulted in a higher number.
At the age of 32 I have been operated in Israel with Lasek (not Lasik).
The result was quite good, with perfect test results. Yet the focus of each eye alone was somewhat better than both together. Reading got more difficult but possible. Halos, glares and starbursts encouraged me not to drive at nighttime, yet it was possible.

I'm the last two years the situation got worse, and it feels like I'm living a bit in a cloud that veils everything. I'm easily flashed by lights, even indirect. The halos, glares and starbursts became thicker and bigger. I see the boundaries of artificial lights double. Looking at a circular LED light, I can see the main circle, than at least one more oval double, skewed from the original. The original light doesn't look very round as it should as well. Reading is more difficult and demotivating. Generally I get tired quickly because of my eyes. My night vision is decreasing and I'm losing contrast.
The operator claimed a year ago that my numbers are very small and nothing he could do. Gave me Alphagan, with very little improvement.
Recent test shows +1 number for both eyes, still with astigmatism in the right. No cataract.

I'm training my eyes in different ways, yet no significant improvement.
Please help...

AdamHarzuf
schaut sich noch um

Re: 6 Jahre nach Lasek :(

Beitrag von AdamHarzuf » 12.12.2019, 14:42

I just wanted to add, the glasses help only a bit but it's obvious that they just distract me from the root of the problem.
I tried contact lenses and the halos were so bad, I removed them after a few minutes and never put them back again!

Orangensaft
Forums-Benutzer

Re: 6 Jahre nach Lasek :(

Beitrag von Orangensaft » 21.06.2020, 00:13

Very similar experience after relex smile. My vision is pretty bad / double / blurry. Glasses can correct it so far that it's tolerable for up to a few hours when my eyes are very fit at the same time. This blur and double vision is exhausting me and causing headaches. Contacts don't help. I wish there was any solution - no matter how expansive I would do it if it could get my vision back.
Vor der OP:
Li -7.75 dsph -0.75 dcly ax 30° Re -7.0 dsph -0.5 dcly ax 155°, Visus 1.2
Nach der OP
Li -0.5 dsph +1.25 dcly ax 175°, Re -1.25 dsph +1.0 dcly ax 20°, Visus ohne Korrektur 0.5
Virus mit Korrektur 0.7

Antworten

Sie haben Interesse an einer Lasik-Behandlung? Fordern Sie hier kostenlose Informationen zum Thema Lasik an und lassen Sie sich beraten!

Beratung anfordern