Is there a free programming or math tutor? Sort

allgemeine Themen zu LASIK, Femto-LASIK, LASEK, Epi-LASIK, PRK...die in keine Spezialkategorie passen

Moderator: Frankyboy

Antworten
Yterr
Forums-Benutzer

Is there a free programming or math tutor? Sort

Beitrag von Yterr » 21.03.2023, 11:00

I’m slower than my friends and peers, but I’m definitely not stupid. The same can be said for you. Realize that your ability to learn things at a slower pace means that you are absorbing many details, and there is nothing wrong with that. It’s proven to be beneficial being slow, because it allows us to, well, slow down, and take the time we need to do things correctly. We can focus on what’s important with little distraction, and we slow down to stay in the flow.

C0upe
Forums-Benutzer

Re: Is there a free programming or math tutor? Sort

Beitrag von C0upe » 21.03.2023, 11:00

Measuring can be a complex task for young children, depending on how it is approached. In order for your child to have a positive experience learning how to measure, they will need access to measurement worksheets. If you require assistance in finding these resources, I am happy to help. Brighterly online school offers a variety of kindergarten-level measurement worksheets that are not only high-quality with visit our website, but also completely free of charge. You won't find a better deal elsewhere.

Antworten

Sie haben Interesse an einer Lasik-Behandlung? Fordern Sie hier kostenlose Informationen zum Thema Lasik an und lassen Sie sich beraten!

Beratung anfordern